Meetings & Conferences
The Adam W. Herbert University Center at the University of North Florida is a full service conference center, perfect for hosting trade shows, training seminars, meetings and workshops. Every day, the Herbert University Center plans, prepares and provides meeting space for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations and small businesses. It's the only thing we do and we do it well. When planning your next meeting or event, call us first. A point of contact event planner will be assigned to you and will assist you every step of the way. Be sure to share your goals and expectations for the event - your planner can offer helpful tips and advice to assure your vision becomes a reality.
- total conference space of 43,000 square feet
- 35 meeting rooms for groups of 10-700
- 9700 square foot Grand Banquet Hall for meeting and exhibit space
- wireless internet access
- extensive audiovisual services
- full catering and banquet services