APC Workflow System
The APC Workflow System is a customizable web-based document workflow management system, designed to manage the lifecycle of APC documents. The WfS was developed in-house by a team comprised of Information Technology Services staff, School of Computing faculty members and recent graduates, Faculty Association APC Committee members, and other appropriate Academic Affairs staff. Details of this process can be found in this Memorandum.
The following materials were developed to assist those using the WfS in a variety of roles.
- Accessing and Navigating in the APC WfS ( pdf)
- Overview of Authoring Packages (pdf, video)
- Requests about New Degree Programs (pdf)
- Requests about Existing Degree Programs (pdf)
- Requests about Non-Degree Programs (pdf)
- Requests about Minors (pdf)
- Requests Involving Only Courses (pdf)
A Guide for Reviewers ( pdf , video)
Questions about the system should be sent to ITS
Help Desk Email <email@example.com> and the request is to be routed to/assigned to "Enterprise Systems."