What Can You Do With A UNF Major In...?
A list of all majors offered at UNF is categorized by College. Click on "Expand All" to view list of all UNF Majors and then click on the major you wish to explore. By clicking on the major, you will be able to obtain a brief introduction of the major and a sampling of careers, salary information, professional associations, and websites associated with that major. In parenthesis are the degrees awarded.
Anthropology - B.A.
Art History - B.A.
Behavioral Neuroscience - B.S.
- Biomedical Sciences, B.S.
- Biology-Coastal Biology, B.S.
- Biology-Ecology and Evolution Biology, B.S.
- Biology-Medical Laboratory Sciences, B.S.
- Biology-Molecular/Cell Biology and Biotech, B.S.
- Biochemistry, B.S.
- General, B.S.
- Materials Chemistry, B.S.
- Pre-Medical Professions, B.S.
- Communication Studies, B.A.
- Advertising, B.S.
- Multimedia Journal and Production, B.S.
- Public Relations, B.S.
Criminal Justice - B.A.
Economics - B.A.
- English, B.A.
- Theater/Drama, B.A.
- Ceramics, B.F.A.
- Graphic Design & Digital Media, B.F.A.
- Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, B.F.A.
- Photography, B.F.A.
- Sculpture, B.F.A.
French Studies - B.A.
History - B.A.
Interdisciplinary Studies - B.A.
- Asian Studies, B.A.
- European Studies, B.A.
- Foreign Language & Culture, B.A.
- International Relations and Politics, B.A.
- Latin American Studies, B.A.
- Middle East-African Studies, B.A.
- Applied Mathematics, B.S.
- Discrete Analysis, B.S.
- Mathematics, B.A., B.S.
- Music, B.M.E.
- Jazz Studies, B.M.
- Performance, B.M.
- Performance-Technology and Production, B.M.
- Performance-Classical Piano, B.M.
- Performance-Classical Voice, B.M.
- Performance-Harp, B.M.
- Performance-Strings, B.M.
- Performance-Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion, B.M.
- Performance-Piano Performance and Pedagogy, B.M.
- General Philosophical Studies, B.A.
- Philosophy-Historical & Comparative Studies, B.A.
- Philosophy-Legal-political-Social Studies, B.A.
- Philosophy-Literary & Cultural Studies, B.A.
- Philosophy-Philosophy Advanced Studies, B.A.
- Astrophysics, B.S.
- Physics-Civil Engineering, B.S.
- Physics-Computing Emphasis, B.S.
- Physics-Electrical Engineering, B.S.
- Physics-Materials Science, B.S.
- Physics-Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Physics-Pre-Medical Physics, B.S.
- Physics, B.S.
- American Politics, B.A.
- Political Science-General Political Science, B.A.
- Political Science-Int'l Rel/Comparative Politics, B.A.
- Political Science-Public Admin/Public Policy, B.A.
- Political Science-Public Law, B.A.
- Child Psychology, B.A., B.S.
- Psychology, B.A., B.S.
Religious Studies - B.A.
Social Work - B.S.W.
- Social Welfare, B.A.
- Sociology, B.A.
Spanish - B.A.
Statistics - B.A., B.S
Key to Abbreviations:
B.A. = Bachelor of Arts, B.S. = Bachelor of Science, B.F.A = Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.M. = Bachelor of Music, B.S.W = Bachelor of Social Work
Childhood Education, Literacy and TESOL
Elementary Education - B.A.E., B.S.
Early Childhood Education:
- Early Childhood Education-Early Childhood Development, B.A.E.
- Early Childhood Education-PreK-Primary Licensure, B.A.E.
Exceptional, Deaf and Interpreter Education
- Community Interpreting, B.S.
- ASL/English Interpreting, B.S.
Deaf Education - B.A.E.
Special Education-Exceptional Student Education- B.A.E.
Foundations and Secondary Education
Middle School Education - B.A.E.
- Biology (6-12), B.A.E.
- Chemistry (6-12), B.A.E.
- Physics (6-12), B.A.E.
- Math Education (6-12), B.A.E.
- English Education (6-12), B.A.E.
- Social Studies Education- Social Studies (6-12), B.A.E.
Leadership, School Counseling and Sport Management
Sport Management - B.S.