Applying to THRIVE
2022 Application/Interview Deadlines
THRIVE admits students to the program during Summer and prior to the beginning of Fall. While THRIVE accepts applications at any point in the year, we do not admit students during Spring. Those applying to join the program beginning in a Spring term will automatically be deferred to the next available admission cycle in the Summer. Any students that miss the deadline for their chosen semester will automatically have their applications deferred to the next available admission cycle.
- Summer A/C 2022 (begins 5/16/2022)
- Application Deadline: 4/18/2022
- Interview Deadline: 5/6/2022
- Summer B 2022 (begins 6/27/2022)
- Application Deadline: 6/6/2022
- Interview Deadline: 6/17/2022
- Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Academic Year (begins 8/22/2022)
- Application Deadline: 7/22/2022
- Interview Deadline: 7/29/2022
How to Apply
Please note that admission to UNF and registration with the SAS does NOT guarantee admission to THRIVE.
In order to be considered as a potential THRIVE participant the following is required:
- Students must be admitted and currently enrolled at UNF
- Students must be registered with Student Accessibility Services, with current documentation of their Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis
- Students must submit a signed THRIVE application form to SAS/THRIVE staff (applications are available upon successful SAS registration)
- Students must successfully complete an interview with THRIVE staff
Upon acceptance into THRIVE, the student must complete the THRIVE Baseline Survey prior to their first official week within the program. The Baseline Survey allows THRIVE staff to determine the student's current levels of functioning as well as their perceived strengths and weaknesses. This allows THRIVE staff to make informed mentor assignments that best fit the needs of the individual student.