Student Union Services
Community First Credit Union is a financial cooperative that is owned by its 108,000 members. Anyone who lives on the First Coast is eligible to be a member and enjoy free online banking, low rates and special products designed for young adults. Find out more at www.CommunityFirstFL.org. Follow us on Twitter @CommFirstCU and on Facebook.
University of North Florida's official bookstore supplies all your class needs. It also carries UNF licensed apparels and other products.
It’s all under one roof! The Boathouse, located on the second floor of the Student Union, is an old UNF legacy, kicked up with a new modern flare. It has a fun, up beat atmosphere with classic american food, beverages and entertainment! Below on the first floor is the Food Court that includes Papa John's, Einstein Bros. Bagels, and Chick-N-Grill. Across the court yard located next to the game room is the Student Union Outtakes which serves grab-n-go sandwiches, salads, soups, snacks, and cool beverages. "We Proudly Brew Starbucks."
The Student Union provides state-of-the-art digital signage for event information and campus advertising. All ad requests are subject to approval before being posted. No advertisements of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs. This service is only available to events hosted at UNF and their direct affiliates. Student Union activities will receive priority viewing.
- Dated slides (short-term) are permitted to be posted up to 2 weeks prior to an event and will be deleted the day following the event
- All long-term slides (without a scheduled ending date) are permitted to be posted for a maximum duration of 1 month. Slides may be resubmitted at this time or new slides for the same organization may be posted. This is to keep the screens new and exciting to view rather than displaying the same slides for months.
- Slides are viewed one time per loop for a duration of 15 seconds (excluding the daily schedule)
- Slides must be static images. No animation, audio, or video
- Slides must fit: Please respect a 5 MB limit on email attachments. Slides should fit the 1920 px by 1080 px size of the screen. In inches it would be 6.4 by 3.6. JPG is the preferred format. Slides may also be submitted in PPT format. If so, the size of the slide must be changed from 4:3 to 16:9 in the Page Setup menu.
Please send any slide requests to email@example.com. Expected posting time is within 2 business days.
A Notary Public is available on campus only by appointment. Please contact Victoria Shore, Student Government Advisor for Student Government, to schedule an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.