Welcome to Market Days at the John A. Delaney Student Union!
Each Wednesday, during the Fall and Spring semesters, Osprey Plaza transforms into a bustling marketplace full of local vendors and campus partners. This is a fantastic opportunity for the UNF community to experience a wide variety of products and services, learn about businesses in the Jacksonville area, and engage with fellow Ospreys.
For vendors, Market Days is a chance to promote a business or product in a fun and interactive way while connecting with thousands of members of the UNF community.
We hope you will join us in making Market Days a thriving part of campus life. Swoop!
- Takes place most Wednesdays (excluding certain holidays) during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Costs to attend:
- $30.00 (includes tax) for off-campus vendors and non-RSO student reservations
- $5.00 for on-campus departments
- $15.00 for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) collecting donations or selling items
- No cost for RSOs in good standing through Club Alliance or Greek chapters in good standing with Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Costs are not fixed and subject to change at any time.
- Payment must be submitted in full in advance of the event. Future reservations may be cancelled due to failure to pay.
- All participants are provided with a 10'x10' space, 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Check in starts as early as 8:30AM in the Student Union Osprey Plaza.
- On average, each Market Days see 600 - 1,200 participants.
- Market Days takes place outdoors and remains open regardless of weather conditions. In the case of a severe weather advisory an email about program changes will be sent to vendors.
- 2/23/22 event
is FULL, no longer accepting reservations
* Please note, dates with asterisks are THEME DATES. For specific details regarding theme dates please visit our Instagram or Facebook pages: UNF Student Union
- Vendors are required to complete a reservation request form through Web App or the online request form.
- New Web App users must first request a new account, following the instructions here, allow two (2) business days for account creation tabling and small meetings. Exceptions to the request deadlines will not be granted due to not having an active Web App account.
Reservation requests are due by 5:00PM on the Wednesday prior to the requested event date.
- Vendors will be registered for the days selected on the online request form or in Web App, unless otherwise instructed by the Market Days staff.
- Failure to attend or cancel will result in a "Now Show/No Cancellation" fee of $30 (including tax) for off-campus vendors and $15.00 for RSOs who intended to sell or fundraise.
- Cancellation notice must be submitted via email 48 hours in advance of the event date.
- Three "No Show/No Cancellation" in one semester will result in suspension from making additional reservations for the remainder of the semester.
- Spots are "first come, first served." If you require special accommodations, (electric outlet, additional tables, a vehicle, etc.) please specify when requesting a reservation through Web App or the online request form.
- Parking passes are limited to 2 per vendor. If you require more than 2 passes you must purchase them directly from a Parking Services Pay-By-Plate Kiosk for $5.00 per pass.
- Unauthorized vehicles are not permitted in the Plaza. Take advantage of the loading zone and 20-minute parking spaces for your load-in/load-out needs.
- Load-in may begin no earlier than 8:30AM. Load-in must be completed no later than 9:30AM.
- Event time is 10 AM to 2 PM. If you would like to stay beyond 2 PM you must also submit an Off-Campus User form or specify the Request Tabling template in Web App.
- Amplified sound/music of any kind is not permitted without prior approval.
- A representative from your organization must be present at all times.
- Tents provide protection from weather and provide a great visual for branding.
- Interactive games, such as cornhole or spin-the-wheel, are a great way to attract attention.
- Vendors are welcome to bring their own "Square" or card reader for accepting payments. Students don't often carry cash.
- Signs let guests know who you are, what you're selling, and other details you want to share.
- Clearly display your prices, and keep in mind the main demographic of Market Days is college students.
- We DO NOT provide extension cords. Please bring your own if you need one.
If you have any further questions, please email the Market Days Programming team at firstname.lastname@example.org.