Welcome to Market Days at the John A. Delaney Student Union!
Each Wednesday, during the Fall and Spring semesters, the Osprey Plaza transforms into a bustling marketplace full of local vendors and campus partners. This is a fantastic opportunity for the UNF community to experience a wide variety of products and services, learn about businesses in the Jacksonville area, and engage with fellow Ospreys.
For vendors, Market Day is a chance to promote a business or product in a fun and interactive way while connecting with thousands of members of the UNF community.
We hope you will join us in making Market Days a thriving part of campus life. Swoop!
- Takes place most Wednesdays (excluding certain holidays) during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Costs to attend:
- $30.00 (includes tax) for off-campus vendors and non-RSO student reservations
- $5.00 for on-campus departments
- $15.00 for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) collecting donations or selling items
- No cost for RSOs in good standing through Club Alliance
- Costs are not fixed and subject to change at any time.
- Payment must be submitted in full in advance of the event. Future reservations may be cancelled due to failure to pay.
- All participants are provided with a 10'x10' space, 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Check in starts as early as 8:30AM in the Student Union Osprey Plaza.
- On average, each Market Days see 600 - 1,200 participants.
- Market Days takes place outdoors and remains open regardless of weather conditions. In the case of a severe weather advisory an email about program changes will be sent to vendors.
- 9/22/21* - Fully Booked - No longer accepting reservations on this date
- 11/17/21 - Fully Booked - No longer accepting reservations on this date
* Please note, dates with asterisks are THEME DATES. For specific details regarding theme dates please visit our Instagram or Facebook pages: UNF Student Union
- Vendors are required to complete a reservation request form.
- Vendors will be registered for the days selected on the reservation request form or in Web App, unless otherwise instructed by the Market Days staff.
- Failure to attend or cancel will result in a "Now Show/No Cancellation" fee of $30 (including tax) for off-campus vendors and $15.00 for RSOs who intended to sell or fundraise.
- Cancellation notice must be submitted via email 48 hours in advance of the event date.
- Three "No Show/No Cancellation" in one semester will result in suspension from making additional reservations for the remainder of the semester.
- Spots are "first come, first serve." If you have special accommodations that need to be met, (electric outlet, additional tables, a vehicle, etc.) please specify on this request form.
- Parking passes are limited to 2 per vendor. If you require more than 2 passes you must purchase them directly from a Parking Services Pay-By-Plate Kiosk for $5.00 per pass.
- Unauthorized vehicles are not permitted in the Plaza. Take advantage of the loading zone and 20-minute parking spaces for your load-in/load-out needs.
- Load-in may begin no earlier than 8:30AM. Load-in must be completed no later than 9:30AM.
- Event time is 10 AM to 2 PM. If you would like to stay beyond 2 PM you must also submit an Off-Campus User form.
- Amplified sound/music of any kind is not permitted without prior approval.
- A representative from your organization must be present at all times.
- Tents provide protection from weather and provide a great visual for branding.
- Interactive games, such as cornhole or spin-the-wheel, are a great way to attract attention.
- Vendors are welcome to bring their own "Square" or card reader for accepting payments. Students don't often carry cash.
- Signs let guests know who you are, what you're selling, and other details you want to share.
- Clearly display your prices, and keep in mind the main demographic of Market Days is college students.
- We DO NOT provide extension cords. Please bring your own if you need one.
If you have any further questions, please email the Market Days Programming team at email@example.com.