Bustling and full of energy, Market Days provide a unique opportunity to reach over 16,000 UNF students on the Osprey Plaza. It is a great way for UNF departments of all kinds to come on campus and reach our students. We have had some great success with UNF departments and are excited that you are interested in joining us!
Steps to reserving your space:
- Vendors must first submit the Market Days Request Form Spring 2019 to the John A. Student Union Administration Office, located in Building 58 East, Room 1302. Please utilize Internet Explorer to enable editing of document, Google Chrome is not supported.
- Once received and approved, the vendor will receive an email contract and invoice.
- All contracts must be completed and turned in before Market Day.
- There is no fee for student organizations and parking passes are not provided
Student organizations with Market Day reservations must check in prior to 10:00 a.m. to secure their table. The check-in table is located near the drive entrance of the Union Plaza. Tables left empty after that time may be broken down.
You will also be required to sign your contract if you have not already done so. Carts and assistance for moving your things are provided.
The Student Union Administration office reserves the right to limit items sold or giveaways that may be in conflict with participating Market Day vendors.
UNF Departments are discouraged from selling:
- Pre-bought packaged food items (example: doughnuts)
- Any hot food that may already be sold on campus (example: burgers, pizza)
- Beverages of any kind
Organizations must provide a list of all items to be sold or given away by completing the Market Days Application and are only allowed to sell/give away items listed on that form.