The Sexual Health Clinic provides quality care in a compassionate and caring environment. Our primary goal is to ensure each patient feels comfortable and free to ask any question related to sexual health issues.
The Sexual Health Clinic provides:
- Annual gynecological examination including the following: Thin Prep Pap smear, screening for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, and clinician performed breast exams with instructions in self-examinations.
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Screening and treatment of sexually-transmitted infections
- Screening and treatment for vaginitis
- Screening and treatment for urinary tract infections
- Resource center for sexual health concerns and questions
- Counseling and educational information for sexual & reproductive healthcare issues such as:
- Pre-conception counseling
- Contraceptive options
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases
- Birth control methods
- Domestic and sexual violence
- Breast health
To schedule a sexual health appointment, please call 904-620-2900.
Reminder: Sexual health annual exam appointments are normally scheduled two weeks in advance. Urgent care for sexual health will be handled on a case-by-case basis.