Hicks Hall Fitness Room
This fitness room is for full-time UNF faculty and staff. We hope you enjoy the convenience and exclusivity of this facility.
How to Join
- Download and fill out the Hicks Hall Fitness Waiver.
- Send the waiver via campus mail to Jim Baur, Student Wellness Complex, Building 61.
- Allow 2-3 work days. Upon receipt of your waiver, we will forward your name to the lockshop. We will notify you via e-mail when to take your intellikey to the lock shop to gain access.
- Visit the Lock Shop in Building 6, Room 1206 to have access to your Intellikey. Lock shop hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
You can bring your own lock. The lockers will be used FOR DAILY USE ONLY. Please do not leave a lock over night. There are only 48 lockers in each locker room. Therefore, we cannot have assigned lockers.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8 PM
Fitness Center Rules
- Only authorized members allowed.
- For your safety, proper attire is required (only closed-toed shoes on cardiac equipment).
- Allow others to “work in” or take turns.
- Wipe off equipment when finished.
- Swearing, grunting, and loud noises are distracting and offensive to others.
- Pick up your towels, water bottles, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- No food or beverage (except water).
- During peak hours (or while others are waiting) limit your time on the cardiac equipment to 30 min.
Report broken or missing equipment to Jim Baur at 904-620-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org