UNF RecWell Facility and Field Request Form
Statements of Understanding
By submitting this request for reservation, I understand that I have been informed of the following:
- Concessions: UNF Recreation and Wellness contracts with a concessions vendor who has the first right of refusal for all concession sales. Concession information will be provided if this event is approved.
- Weather: The Department of Recreation and Wellness reserves the right to cancel field use based on assessing weather impact to participant safety or field care.
- Insurance: certificate of insurance is required to complete a contract for an event. Insurance requirements will be provided prior to contracting.
- Tax Exemption: sales tax will be applied to all rentals unless a current certificate of exemption is provided.
- Request-only: submitting this request form is a request only and no facilities have been reserved for my group/organization at this time. Notification of decision will be emailed to the address listed above.
- Program with minors: if my program/activity includes serving minor children (less than 18 years of age), I understand that additional requirements will be provided by RecWell Administration and must be followed prior to confirmation or contracting of this program/activity.
- Response time: most requests for reservation require various approvals and coordination of space within multiple facilities. Requests should be made with as much advanced notice as possible and response-time may take up to five business days. Time to complete a contract may take longer based on the scope of the event.
- Registered Student Organizations (RSO) may request field reservations within the current semester. Fields are not available for reservation within the first two weeks of the semester. Requests for the current semester may be submitted online once the semester begins. Fields will be available for booking starting the third week of the semester.