RecWell Facility Request Form: Club Sports Teams
RecWell has fields and rooms available for practice space each semester for club sports in good standing with Club Alliance. RecWell administration reviews requests and approves based on Club standings and completed Club Information and meeting-attendance requirements. No shows for a scheduled space can result in denial or cancellation of future requests. Games: This request is not for scheduling home games. Submit home game requests directly to the Club Sports Coordinator, Ray Bunch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statements of Understanding
- Fields: Field location is determined by RecWell administration based on needs and availability and in coordination with other UNF programming and student needs.
- Student Wellness Complex Group Fitness Room: Participants must have valid Osprey 1Card to enter facility.
- Weather: The Department of Recreation and Wellness reserves the right to cancel field use based on assessing weather impact to participant safety or field care.
- Waivers: Team officers are responsible for distributing, collecting, and returning signed release forms of all team participants. This is required before reserved space can begin.
- Compliance with Policy and Standards: Teams are expected to be familiar with UNF Club Alliance and Club Sport policies and standards to conduct their team organization and activities accordingly.
- Request-Only: Submitting this request form is a request only and no facilities have been reserved for my group/organization at this time. Confirmation of reserved space will be emailed to the address listed above.
- Schedule: Final schedule of indoor and outdoor Club Sports Teams is determined by RecWell administration.Teams can expect up to 2 practices per week to allow for equitable access to the many teams requesting space. Fields are not available for reservation within the first two weeks of the semester. No shows for a scheduled space can result in denial or cancellation of future requests.