New Hire Information
Welcome to the Team! To complete your hiring and orientation process, follow these steps below:
Step 1. All new
hires must complete an online application.
- The link will be emailed to you to complete your
- Online application must be completed prior to going to Human Resources
Step 2. Go to Human
Resources (Bldg. 1/ Rm 1101) New employees are required to provide valid and unexpired personally identifiable documents that will be used to complete the I-9 Employment Verification Form.
- To verify Identity, you must bring a valid unexpired photo identification card (e.g., driver's license, passport, etc.)
- To verify work eligibility, you must bring your original social security card, original birth certificate, or unexpired passport
*International employees need to complete extra steps prior to visiting Human Resources for payroll processing. Please review the International Employees webpage for more information.
Note: If you are not a student, you will be
required to complete a background check (includes fingerprinting). Your background check must be completed to
finish processing as a new hire and before you can begin to work. HR will email the new hire directions to schedule fingerprinting. HR will email the Department once the check
has been complete.
Direct Deposit is required for all employees. To set up Direct Deposit, a personal voided check or bank statement (if you bank online you can print a bank statement at HR) is needed. You may also provide a printout or letter from your financial institution stating your name along with your account and routing numbers.
Note: Payroll requires that attached proof include printed legal name and account number.
Step 3. Bring the yellow slip from HR to the Recreation and Wellness Office (Bldg. 61/ Rm 1200)
You may not begin working until the yellow slip has been turned
in to the Recreation and Wellness Office.
- This office is located in the Student Wellness
Complex, down the hall from Jamba Juice
- One of the Office Assistants will assist you
with completing your application process
Step 4. Email your
supervisor and let them know that you have completed your online application
and have turned in your yellow slip.