Social Media Request Form
Want your post considered for sharing on the official social media pages for the University? Please read the below sections and complete the request form. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee posting to the official social media pages for the University.
- The Social Media Team will edit submitted photos, captions and postdates as needed to best fit the needs of each platform.
- Content must be relevant to all UNF audiences.
- Requests must be made at least a week before the requested post date.
- Due to ADA compliance, we ask that no graphics/flyers/photos with text be submitted for posting. A high resolution, engaging photo must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to accompany the content submitted. Also, all videos must include captioning.
- Content must be posted on the department's social media pages before being considered for posting on the University's account.
- Events being submitted must be on the master calendar before this request form is filled out. The link to the master calendar post must be included in the link section of the request form.