Upcoming UNF sculpture installations at James Weldon Johnson Park and Seaside Sculpture Park
April 12, 2021
The University of North Florida sculpture program, directed by Jenny Hager, sculpture professor, and Lance Vickery, sculpture assistant professor, will host upcoming student art installations at two locations, James Weldon Johnson Park (formerly Hemming Park) in downtown Jacksonville and Seaside Sculpture Park in Jacksonville Beach.
Installations will take place as follows:
James Weldon Johnson Park
- Friday, April 16, beginning at 9 a.m.
- "The Green Goddess" steel tubing sculpture by Kori Sares
- "Bold City Skyline" 1/4 plate steel and powder coated sculpture by Caelen Proctor
- "Aireachtáil spire" steel sheet and tubing sculpture by Will Cobb
- Deinstalling two student sculptures
Seaside Sculpture Park
- Friday, April 23, Time TBD
- "Naiad" steel, foam, epoxy and clay sculpture by Jenn Peek
- "All Knowing" steel sculpture by Darby Carver
- "Water Tribe" steel sculpture by Alexandria Kierecki
- "Lucid Doodles" steel sculpture by Adreona Perkowski
- "Level IV: Complex Information" steel, iron and concrete sculpture by Brennan Wojtyla
- Deinstalling five student sculptures that will be available for auction soon; contact Jenny Hager at firstname.lastname@example.org for auction information.