Osprey Life and Productions celebrates a safe spring break at UNF
March 15, 2021
UNF’s Osprey Life and Productions office is hosting a week of virtual and in-person events for students as a fun alterative to leaving campus for spring break. All UNF COVID safety protocols will be strictly enforced, including masks and social distancing. Events are as follows:
- 6 p.m. Monday, March 22 via Instagram Story
- Students can test their random knowledge about UNF to compete with other students in five trivia categories with three questions each.
- 7 p.m. Monday, March 22 in Parking Lot 18
- Enjoy a drive-in showing of "Wonder Woman 1984" featuring Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Kristen Wiig.
- 8 a.m. Tuesday, March 23 at the UNF Starbucks, next to the Carpenter Library, Building 12
- Enjoy a free grande drink or a hot breakfast/bakery item courtesy of Osprey Life and Productions; limited quantities available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Twisted Tuesday at Home
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 23 via Instagram Story
- Students can tap into their fun and creative side from home or wherever you are.
Drop Ship: Air Plants
- Noon Wednesday, March 24 via Instagram Story
- Students can receive air plants directly to their homes. Sign-up is limited and starts promptly at noon.
Food Truck Rally
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 24 at J. B. Coxwell Amphitheater
- Enjoy free, tasty prepackaged meals from six local food trucks. Students must have a valid Osprey 1Card to participate.
Riddle Me This
- Noon Thursday, March 25 via Instagram Story
- Students can test their random knowledge about UNF to try to solve the riddles.
Semester Send Off
- 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, March 25 in Parking Lot 18
- Celebrate the end of spring semester with a drive-in circus featuring Marcus Monroe, local food trucks, giveaways and much more. Students must have a valid Osprey 1Card to participate.
Cooking with OLP
- Noon Friday, March 26 via Instagram Story
- The Osprey Life & Production staff will teach participants how to cook healthy meals on a budget.
Learn more via the OL&P website.