At UNF, we know there’s no one quite like our students – they are our first priority. To help them realize their educational dreams, we have assembled an array of programs to make the most of their experience in and out of the classroom.
And there are plenty of opportunities for UNF Ospreys to get involved in activities that complement the classroom experience. Students can:
- Participate in Student Government
- Join one of the more than 140 clubs and organizations
- Belong to one of 24 fraternities or sororities
- Live in one of our six residence hall complexes
- Become a “Healthy Osprey” through our robust recreation program
- Cheer for our 17 Division I sports
At UNF, we work hard to give our students every opportunity to leave campus with the skills and knowledge they will need to transform tomorrow and shape their dreams.
- The Institute for Values, Community and Leadership develops and promotes global ethical leadership and character among University students and the community through education, service, civic engagement and research. More than 400 students are enrolled in this certificate program, giving them a leg up in the global job market.
- The Spinnaker, the University of North Florida’s weekly studentoperated campus newspaper, won the 2010 Pacemaker award, the Associated Collegiate Press’ highest honor, oft en referred to as the Pulitzer Prize for college journalism.