What is iContracts?
iContracts Universal Contract Management (UCM) platform is the University's online system for contract approval and management.
Navigate to iContracts
The iContracts portal may be found in MyWings by selecting the Employee Resources tile, Employee Tools, and iContracts (Contract Routing).
Clear Your Cache
To avoid any issues in utilizing these system enhancements, please clear your browser cache. Instructions available at https://www.icontracts.com/browser-cache-clearing/.
A collection of short videos answering common questions is provided online by UCM Support.
- When entering a contract, please use the established naming convention: (Division)(space)-(space)(Document Title)(space)–(space)(Vendor Name). Refer to the iContracts Naming Conventions document above for additional information.
- The Owner is responsible for the “Execution” stage of the workflow since they have been working with the vendor to establish an agreement. Once the vendor counter signs the document, the contract is “executed”. When the Owner receives the executed agreement back from the vendor, the executed agreement should be uploaded to iContracts and then the workflow moved forward to the next stage in the workflow, which is either Purchasing or General Counsel Audit. If the vendor signed first, then the contract can just be moved forward in the workflow.
- When adding attachments, if the attachment is the primary document check the “Make This The Primary Document” checkbox in order to make the file a primary document. This will display the document within the Summary Container for easy access to the primary document.
- Do not submit a vendor application and W-9 as an attachment to an iContract file. The application and W-9 should continue to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. The reason is to maintain privacy of the vendors’ SSN.
- No Banner requisition is required to be entered for any contract that has been routed through iContracts. Once the contract reaches Procurement Services through the workflow, a purchase order will be issued from the information provided in the General Info Field Group.
Commonly Used Commodity Codes for iContracts
||Lecturers & Speakers
||Annual maintenance contracts-Services
||Annual Repair & Maint Contract-Svcs
||Maintenance & Repair-Athletics
||Maintenance & Repair Installation Srvcs
||Bottled Water Service
||ORSP Consulting Services
||Builder's Risk Insurance
||ORSP Other Contractual Services
||ORSP Publication Fees
||Building Repair & Maint-Services
||ORSP Rental of Space
||Charter Bus Travel
||ORSP Repairs & Maint-Services
||Other Contractual Services
||Other Fixed Capital Repairs-Services
||Construction Repair & Maint-Services
||Pressure Washing Repair & Maint Svc
||Radio Equipment Repairs & Maint - Srvcs
||Recruiting-Out of State
||Rental of Buildings
||Equipment Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Rental of Meeting-Conference Space
||Rental of Training Facilities
||Rental/Lease of Equipment
||Fire Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Hazardous Waste Removal
||HVAC Repairs & Maintenance - Services
||Telephone Equipment Installation
||Independent Contractors (Not otherwise classified)
||Information Technology Services
||Vehicle Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Waterproofing Repairs & Maintenance-Srvcs
For ADA purposes, alt text for iContract Life Cycle image: Universal Contract Manager continuous process chart with nine phases: contract requests and templates; negotiations and approvals; active contracts; milestones; reporting; yearly renewable certifications and documents; reviews and audits; amendments, renewals, and expiring contracts; and archive contracts.