What is iContracts?
iContracts Universal Contract Management (UCM) platform is the University's online system for contract approval and management.
Navigate to iContracts
The iContracts portal may be found in MyWings by selecting the Employee Resources tile, Employee Tools, and iContracts (Contract Routing).
- iContracts has a new look that will include the UNF logo.
- In the Attachments Tab, the “Add Document” and “Add Multiple Documents” buttons have been replaced. In terms of how the new icons function, their actions haven’t changed. Hover-over any icon if you’re not sure what it will do.
- To assist in the contract review process, users receive notification emails that an Activity has been assigned to them regarding a contract that requires additional information. In the past, you were required to login to iContracts to mark the Activity as Completed. Moving forward, the Notification Email will contain a "Click to Complete Activity" button at the bottom of the email that will allow the Activity to be completed directly from within the email. Whether or not you are logged into iContracts, clicking the link will take you to a landing page. The Activity Name appears as part
of the message and you will always see "[Activity Name] is completed
- To assist with workflow review, a reminder email alert will now notify users if a workflow stage has not advanced after 5 working days. This will generate an email to stage assignees that a contract container requires their review and attention.
have asked how to determine how long an agreement takes to completion. An
icon has been added to the Summary Tab
that displays a pop-up table on a per contract basis, showing the timeline of
the contract life cycle. This enhancement only applies to current contracts and
will not be retroactive to any containers established prior to November 2018.
To avoid any issues in utilizing these system enhancements, please clear your browser cache. Instructions available at https://www.icontracts.com/browser-cache-clearing/.
- When entering a contract, please use the established naming convention: (Division)(space)-(space)(Document Title)(space)–(space)(Vendor Name). Refer to the iContracts Naming Conventions document above for additional information.
- The Owner is responsible for the “Execution” stage of the workflow since they have been working with the vendor to establish an agreement. Once the vendor counter signs the document, the contract is “executed”. When the Owner receives the executed agreement back from the vendor, the executed agreement should be uploaded to iContracts and then the workflow moved forward to the next stage in the workflow, which is either Purchasing or General Counsel Audit. If the vendor signed first, then the contract can just be moved forward in the workflow.
- When adding attachments, if the attachment is the primary document check the “Make This The Primary Document” checkbox in order to make the file a primary document. This will display the document within the Summary Container for easy access to the primary document.
- Do not submit a vendor application and W-9 as an attachment to an iContract file. The application and W-9 should continue to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. The reason is to maintain privacy of the vendors’ SSN.
- While iContracts typically works fine in Internet Explorer, if you should have issues, try using Chrome (web browser). If you do not have Chrome on your computer, contact the ITS Help Desk and they can install it for you.
- No Banner requisition is required to be entered for any contract that has been routed through iContracts. Once the contract reaches Procurement Services through the workflow, a purchase order will be issued from the information provided in the General Info Field Group.
Commonly Used Commodity Codes for iContracts
||Lecturers & Speakers
||Annual maintenance contracts-Services
||Annual Repair & Maint Contract-Svcs
||Maintenance & Repair-Athletics
||Maintenance & Repair Installation Srvcs
||Bottled Water Service
||ORSP Consulting Services
||Builder's Risk Insurance
||ORSP Other Contractual Services
||ORSP Publication Fees
||Building Repair & Maint-Services
||ORSP Rental of Space
||Charter Bus Travel
||ORSP Repairs & Maint-Services
||Other Contractual Services
||Other Fixed Capital Repairs-Services
||Construction Repair & Maint-Services
||Pressure Washing Repair & Maint Svc
||Radio Equipment Repairs & Maint - Srvcs
||Recruiting-Out of State
||Rental of Buildings
||Equipment Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Rental of Meeting-Conference Space
||Rental of Training Facilities
||Rental/Lease of Equipment
||Fire Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Hazardous Waste Removal
||HVAC Repairs & Maintenance - Services
||Telephone Equipment Installation
||Independent Contractors (Not otherwise classified)
||Information Technology Services
||Vehicle Repairs & Maintenance-Services
||Waterproofing Repairs & Maintenance-Srvcs