CCAMPIS Grant (Child Care Access Means Parents in School)
The CCAMPIS Program supports the participation of low-income parents in postsecondary education through the provision of campus-based child care services. The goal of this project is to provide low-cost early care and learning services for low income student parents at the University of North Florida in order to facilitate parents' degree completion and children's developmental flourishing and school readiness. UNF Preschool will assure that CCAMPIS recipients with disabilities and their children are fully supported and included in all program activities. UNF Preschool will work with CCAMPIS recipients to help them find appropriate placements and support for any children whose disabilities necessitate a specialized learning environment.
- Must be an undergraduate, graduate or international student who is Pell-eligible.
- Must be enrolled a minimum of six undergraduate or three graduate credit hours each term - fall, summer and spring at UNF.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
For questions about financial aid and your eligibility, contact the Office of Financial Aid in Ann and David Hicks Hall, Building 53, Suite 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 recipients will each be awarded a CCAMPIS Grant to pay a portion of childcare tuition based on their child’s enrollment status.
- Free access to all UNF Preschool supplemental programs: Spanish, soccer and dance enrichment classes.
CCAMPIS Grant means:
- Help connecting to appropriate resources if you have any nutrition, healthcare, mental health support, academic or other needs
- Low-cost, high quality, flexible early learning and care services for your child
- Support for your persistence in earning a college degree
- Priority admission for your child at UNF Preschool
- Free enrichment classes for your child
- 50% off of UNF Preschool student rates
- Full-time care, part-time care, half-day drop-in care options.
|Full-time (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
(after state subsidy for 16 hours/weeks for your children entering Kindergarten the following year)
Download and complete the CCAMPIS Grant Application Form. Completed application forms can be submitted via email to the UNF Preschool at email@example.com.
CCMAMPIS Grant Application Form