- Construction or placing of buildings, roads, signs, billboards or other advertising, utilities or other structures on or above the ground.
- Dumping or placing soil or other substance or material as landfill or dumping or placing of trash, waste, or unsightly or offensive materials.
- Removing, trimming or destroying trees, shrubs or other vegetation.
- Excavating, dredging or removing loam, peat, gravel, soil, rock, or other material substances in such a manner as to affect the surface.
- Surface use, except for the purposes that permit the land or water area to remain predominantly in its natural condition.
- Activities detrimental to drainage, flood control, water conservation, erosion control, soil conservation or fish and wildlife habitat preservation.
- Acts or uses detrimental to such retention of land or water areas.
- Acts detrimental to the preservation of the structural integrity or physical appearance of sites or properties of historical, architectural, archeological, or cultural significance.
- Application of herbicides or pesticides.