In recognition of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, Information Technology Services will be providing a variety of resources and events to help the campus community better understand cyber security and the simple steps to take to protect yourself, your family and the University.
Weekly themes include:
- Stop.Think.Connect. Best Practices for All Digital Citizens: Monday, Oct. 3, to Friday, Oct. 7
- Creating a Culture of Cybersecurity at Work: Monday, Oct. 10, to Friday, Oct. 14
- Recognizing and Combating Cybercrime: Monday, Oct. 17, to Friday, Oct. 21
- Our Continuously Connected Lives – What's Your "App-titude"?: Monday, Oct. 24, to Friday, Oct. 28
- Identity Theft Awareness: Monday, Oct. 31
For more information and to get involved with this year's themes and activities, visit the Cyber Security Awareness webpage.
ITS Help Desk