Transfer Orientation Reservations
Orientation reservations are secured through your UNF MyWings
account. Please refer to your UNF Admissions letter to confirm the status of your Admissions BEFORE signing up for an Orientation session and for the appropriate term for which session you should attend. Questions about your admissions term?
IMPORTANT: Please check all schedules (work, vacations, graduation, etc.) before making an orientation reservation. Once your reservation has been confirmed it may be difficult to choose another date with an open seat.
Having issues logging into your MyWings account, visit the MyWings How-to Videos help page.
Instructions for Signing Up for Orientation
Students should follow these step by step instructions for reserving thier space for Swoopapalooza: New Student Orientation. (Parents have a separate reservation process once their student has reserved their orientation reservation space.)
- Log into your MyWings account using your UNF "N" number and password
- Click on the Student Self-Service link in the My Records box
- If using new myWings portal, click the Student Resources box, My Student Records, then the Student Self-Service link
- Click on the Admissions link
- Click on the Orientation Registration link
- Read and Follow ALL the instructions on the page
- Select the term you are entering UNF and then your preferred available orientation session
- Click submit
In the event you needed to change your scheduled orientation date (please note a space may not be available in the session you need so it is important to choose the correct date first) just follow the instructions above and select from the available dates.
Summer and Fall 2018:
*denotes sessions for fall students only.