Check the list below before you head to UNF for New Student Orientation!
- Government-issued photo ID (required in order to pick up your University ID)
- Clothing for two days
- Light blanket (We provide sheets, but the rooms get a little chilly.)
- Any medication you need
- Alarm clock
- Cell phone charger (especially if your phone is your alarm)
- An umbrella or raincoat (Unexpected rainstorms happen in Florida.)
- Bathing suit (The Fountains Residence Hall, where you'll be staying, has a pool and lazy river for you to enjoy in the evening.)
We're very excited you are coming for New Student Orientation and can't wait to have you on campus! Please keep an eye on your emails for your check-in time and parking details.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at newtoUNF@unf.edu or (904) 620-1722.