First-Year Orientation Registration
As a first-year new student you'll make your confirmation to UNF by registering for your New Student Orientation. Orientation is a requirement for all incoming first-year Ospreys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at newtoUNF@unf.edu. Having issues logging into your myWings account? Visit the myWings How-to Videos help page.
Registering for Orientation in myWings
- Log into your myWings account using your UNF "N" number and password
- Click on the What's Next? box
- Click on the Register for Orientation link
- Read and follow ALL the instructions on the page
- Select the term you are entering UNF and then your preferred available orientation session
- Submit your payment for your orientation session, and pay the amount in full
- Once payment is completely submitted your spot will be reserved, and you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours
In the event you need to change your scheduled Orientation date (please note a space may not be available in the session preferred) just follow the instructions above and select from the available dates. For Parent and Family Orientation reservation changes please contact the UNF Parent and Family Programs office at 904-620-1567.
IMPORTANT: Please check all schedules (work, vacations, graduation, AP test dates, etc.) before making an Orientation reservation. Also remember the Freshman Orientation Program is MANDATORY for freshmen students. You must be present for the ENTIRE program. Once your reservation has been confirmed it may be difficult to choose another date with an open seat. Please also have your credit or debit card ready for payment when making your reservation.