Financial Aid Consortium Agreement
UNF degree-seeking students who elect to attend another college or university as a concurrent/transient student may be eligible to receive aid from UNF for those courses. For example, UNF's "Financial Aid Master Consortium Agreement" with the Florida College System and the State University System allows consortium/transient students the ability to receive Federal Title IV and Florida Bright Futures Scholarship program disbursements if certain conditions are met.
If you wish to have your transient credits considered in your UNF financial aid award and you are attending an in-state, public institution, you must complete a Transient Student Admissions Application online at www.floridashines.org. Your academic advisor must approve the course(s) as applicable toward your degree to be eligible for financial aid.
If you are attending an out-of-state or private institution, you will need to complete a paper Concurrent/Transient Student Form, available at One-Stop Student Services. In addition, you should also submit a Financial Aid Consortium Agreement form and a detailed fee slip from the host institution by the posted deadline. The fee slip must show your name, course(s) enrolled and balance paid in full.
To estimate the additional costs students may incur as a result of enrolling as a consortium/transient student, please visit: http://www.flbog.edu/about/budget/tuition.php.
- Your posted financial aid award is an estimate.
- Disbursement of all aid programs is contingent on your actual eligibility and enrollment. Some aid programs, such as UNF and Institutional Grants and Scholarships, will not prorate for hours taken at another institution.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at one institution to meet eligibility requirements for most forms of financial aid. Students who enroll in 3 hours at one school and 3 hours at another are not eligible for funding except (in some cases) Federal Pell Grants.
- You must be registered for the approved courses listed on your UNF Concurrent Enrollment/Transient Form.
- Aid awarded at UNF may be processed and paid after receipt and processing of your Consortium Agreement and Enrollment Certifications from the host institution. No additional aid will be disbursed until the process between UNF and the host institution is complete.
- Students attending out-of-state or private institutions must submit an official transcript from the host institution to UNF at the end of the grading period. Credits and grades are not automatically transferred.
- In addition, you should submit a Consortium Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal once your transcript is evaluated to ensure Satisfactory Academic Progress standards are met.
Reminder: Federal financial aid regulations prevent you from receiving financial aid disbursements from two separate institutions in the same academic term. Doing so will result in non-compliance and may jeopardize your financial aid eligibility.
Consortium Agreement Deadlines