Become a OneJax Donor
We are in search of incredible donors who will help us fulfill our mission.
In making a charitable gift to OneJax, you are expressing a personal commitment to social justice and the importance of a compassionate community in Jacksonville. Your gift will be used to create opportunities for individuals of all ages, backgrounds and faiths to share and explore each other's perspectives and advance civil discourse.
There are three kinds of gifts that make a difference:
- Unrestricted support through our Annual Giving Campaign
- Directed support for a specific youth or adult program
- Event sponsorship and attendance at the annual OneJax Humanitarian Awards Dinner
Your generosity helps OneJax promote diversity and inclusion through leadership development, dialogue and cross-cultural interaction. OneJax treasures your support and is committed to the stewardship of your gifts in an ethical and fiscally responsible manner.
Become Part of the Founders Circle
The OneJax Founders Circle Recognition Society honors and thanks donors who provide OneJax with a high level of annual support. Join the Founders Circle today with a gift of $1,000 or more and be recognized for your commitment to inspiring compassion, understanding, action and civic dialogue within our community.
- Founders Circle Premier - Gifts of $10,000 or more
- Founders Circle Champion - Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Founders Circle Catalyst - Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- Founders Circle Benefactor - Gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
Give your gift online!
Leave a Legacy
Advancing dialogue to inspire compassion, understanding, action and peace within our community requires constant commitment to all people in Jacksonville - today and in the future. When you leave a gift to OneJax through your will or estate plans, you are creating a legacy of love that will strengthen our community. Your spirit will live on through our educational programs and advocacy work which uplift and inspire youth leaders and provide an opportunity for significant dialogues and paradigm shifts among adults.
You can make a difference by:
- Naming OneJax as a beneficiary in your will
- Asking family and friends to give memorials or honorariums in your name to OneJax at the time of your death or to commemorate an important milestone in your life
- Designating OneJax as a recipient of your retirement assets (401K, 403(b), Roth IRA, etc.)
- Naming OneJax as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy
- Giving gifts of real estate, land, or other tangible assets to benefit OneJax
- Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Trust, Donor Advised Fund or other estate planning vehicle to benefit OneJax
To learn more about legacy gift options, please go to: UNF Gift Planning
For more information about making a gift to OneJax, please contact OneJax at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 620-1529.