OneJax Statement of Solidarity
In the wake of the Orlando attack upon the LGBT community, we show our solidarity with those who suffer from this or any act of hatred, we stand together for peace and we commit to embrace the opportunity to comfort and strengthen one another by building a culture of peace and respect in Jacksonville.
We call upon our better nature to remind us that the only divide is between those who hate and those who refuse to hate. We will not return hate with hate but rather confront hate with love. We must safeguard America's soul by refusing to sanction bigotry against others simply because of whom they love or how they pray.
OneJax Guide for Individual Prayer and Reflection
- Pray for the Orlando murder victims and their families.
- Pray for the LGBT community in Orlando and around the world.
- Pray for courage to stand with those who suffer.
- Pray for wisdom regarding how to stand together for peace.
- Pray for a culture of peace and respect in Jacksonville.
- Pray for those who hate and those who act upon their hate.
- Pray for an outpouring of love among all faith traditions and worldviews.
- Pray for our nation and the citizens of the world.
Contact OneJax at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-620-1529.