Resource Library for Faculty
The Office of Faculty Excellence maintains an open resource library which houses literature supporting faculty development in the roles of teacher, learner, technology innovator, and successful scholar. We are always looking to expand our library, please e-mail your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Faculty Excellence Library now is available for browsing online!
The online catalog is arranged into shelves based on topics. Users can select a shelf/topic by using the drop-down menu (see example image below).
Items on the shelves appear as thumbnail images of the cover of each work downloaded from Amazon.com (if available).
Those items missing a thumbnail image (see example image below) are still available in the Resource Library. The missing cover indicates that supplemental information for this item is not available from Amazon.com.
The online catalog is arranged into shelves based upon the following topics:
- Administrative & Campus Issues
- Assessment & Grading
- Community Engagement
- Course Design
- Creativity & Teaching Creativity
- Critical Thinking
- Difficult Classroom Situations
- Diversity & Multiculturalism
- Engaging Students & Active Learning
- Ethics in Teaching
- Evidence-Based Teaching & Learning & SoTL
- Instructional Technology & Online Learning
- Promotion & Tenure
- Teacher as Employee Issues
- Teaching Abroad
- Understanding the Student
- Academic Writing & Publishing
If you'd like to check out a book, please e-mail your request to email@example.com
We appreciate the return or renewal of the checkout within one month.