Thomas G. Carpenter Library
The Carpenter Library supports the educational goals of the University of North Florida by providing information resources, services, and programs that encourage study and learning, support instruction and academic programs, facilitate research and scholarship, and engage the university-at-large and the broader communities we serve.
The Carpenter Library aspires to be the intellectual center of its community, to foster innovations that lead to the discovery of knowledge, and to further the research and scholarly endeavors of its users.
The following values serve as our primary guiding principles:
- Advance students' educational experiences.
- Support academic programs.
- Support faculty with their teaching and research.
- Support outreach and partnerships.
- Perform effectively as a library organization.
Carpenter Library Six-Year Strategic Plan