How can I qualify?
To be a candidate for a Jacksonville Commitment Scholarship, students must be:
- Admitted to the University of North Florida
- A recent Duval County public high school graduate with a standard high school diploma
- A Florida resident for tuition purposes
- Eligible for the Free and Reduced lunch program
- Eligible for the Pell Grant*
*Eligibility for the Pell Grant is determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA, please visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/.
Priority consideration will be given to students who complete the Jacksonville Commitment Scholarship application and submit an error-free FAFSA. We are now accepting applications for the 2019-20 academic year. Apply today.
Ready to apply? Log into your myWings portal, click the Student Records box, then click the Student Self-Service link. Once you see the Student Services menu, click on the Admissions link and choose the Scholarship Application link to begin the application.