MyWings Web Portal
myWings is the University of North Florida’s web “portal,” providing students and other members of the UNF community a single secure point of entry to UNF web-based resources as well as timely information tailored specifically for and by each user. The myWings web portal makes it easy to find and organize information to meet your specific needs. Go to myWings for online services that serve you!
- The portal features a modern look, search capabilities, a mobile app and the ability to customize the view
- You can rearrange the tiles to make the portal work better for you.
- You can use the search feature in the upper left to find access to key online services and information resources related to course registration, financial aid, transcripts, and so forth.
- Additionally, there are tiles that give you access to Canvas, UNF email, and many other services.
What are some of the features?
Using the Search Feature
- Select the icon in the upper left-hand corner of the portal
- Type in the application you are looking for and select it from the menu
How Do I Get the New Mobile App for iOS (iPhone) or Android?
- First, if you have the old UNF Mobile app installed, you will need to uninstall it. It is outdated and no longer supported.
- Next, go to your app store, search for "UNF Mobile" and download the app.
- Open the app and select "University Member" as your profile if you have an N Number (if you do not, select "Guest". Agree to the terms. Enter your UNF ID and passwords (the same thing you use for myWings).
That's all there is to it! Begin using the app just like you would use the new myWings portal with a web browser.