Also known as: Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 ProPlus: The New Microsoft Office for Students
Because of the University's enterprise agreement with Microsoft, students are able to download and install Microsoft Office ProPlus desktop applications AT NO COST.
How do I download Office 365?
- Login to UNF's portal, called myWings.
- Click on the Waffle icon located on the top left-hand side of the window. In some web browsers, it might just be a solid blue box in the upper left-hand corner.
- Then select Office 365 (has an arrow next to it)
- Click on the "Install Office" button on the top right hand side and select "Install Office 365 apps" from the drop down box.
- A set-up file will download to your computer and the window below will appear. Click on the set-up file (usually in your task tray or a pop-up, but you might need to find it in your "downloads" folder) and select "Run" or "Yes" to begin installation.
- The install begins
- When prompted to enter your email address enter email@example.com
- When prompted to sign in and activate offer, enter firstname.lastname@example.org and your MyWings password.
Who is eligible?
You are an active student if you are currently enrolled or have taken classes within the past two semesters.
What software can I download?
Eligible students will be able to download Microsoft Office ProPlus applications on up to 5 devices (PC, Mac, and/or mobile device). These applications include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher.
What happens when I graduate and leave UNF?
Students get Office 365 Personal for $12 for 12 months using Microsoft's Alumni discount.
Below is a picture of what a PC will look like when beginning to install.
is a picture of what a Mac will look when beginning to install.