Also known as: Personal software purchases for employees
UNF has contracted Kivuto to provide licensed Microsoft software
to currently employed UNF faculty and staff for home use - at very little
cost. Kivuto provides solutions that facilitate the distribution of software for
UNF has an agreement with Microsoft's
Work-at-Home program that allows faculty and staff to purchase select software
titles. A UNF faculty/staff member orders the software online through Kivuto
using their credit card. The faculty/staff member provides their home address
for delivery. Kivuto mails the software CD to the faculty/staff member who
installs the software on his or her home computer.
Faculty and staff pay only a small unit fee and shipping. The unit
fees start at $10 and then shipping ($8.95 for economy) is added to
total. Some software titles can be downloaded and thus do not require
Some of the titles available are"
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office for Mac
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visio
- IBM SPSS
Only currently employed faculty and
staff may order from Kivuto.
This purchasing agreement is not available
to UNF students.
Keep product key number (print
screen capture or write down the number when the purchase is made) in case a
reinstall is necessary in the future.
How to Use
Faculty and Staff can access the customized UNF Kivuto store in myWings.
New myWings Portal Directions:
- In the new portal select the Employee Resources Tile
- Select Employee Tools from the menu
- Scroll down until you find Kivuto Software (Employee Tools are listed in alphabetical order)
Old myWings Portal Directions:
the "Software Downloads" channel in the old myWings (NOTE: Done only
- Login to myWings.
- The first time you access e-academy, you will need to add the "Software Downloads" channel. To do this, click on the "Customize" icon located at the top
right side of myWings.
- Click on the "Staff" tab
- Click on an
"New Channel" button where you would like the new channel to be located.
- Under the "Category" drop down menu, choose "Select All" Then click on the
- A new drop down menu will appear called "Select a
Channel". Choose "Software Downloads" and click on the "Add a Channel" button.
- You will be directed back to the Manage Content/Layout view. Click on
the "Back to Home Tab" link at the top left hand side.
Accessing the Kivuto store:
- Login to myWings
(if you have not already done so)
- Click on the "Staff" tab.
- Locate the "Software Downloads" channel
- Click on the "Software
for Home [Kivuto]" link
- Select the title you wish to purchase
- Add it to the cart
- Perform the "check-out" procedures by providing
your name, home address, etc.)
- Choose a shipping option and provide