Content Management System (CMS)
Also known as: Web: Department Sites
The Ektron Content Management System is used by departments across campus to manage and publish official university Web sites. According to UNF's
policy for Developing
and Publishing Web Pages
, developed by the governing Internet Presence Committee
, official university Web
pages must reside in the University Web CMS and use the approved
- Management of web content using a browser-based editor that eliminates the need to know HTML
- Utilizes approved,
pre-built templates that comply with the University brand
- Access to a
library of approved images (prepared by Marketing & Publications)
- Advanced features such as lists, online forms, photo galleries, RSS, etc.
- Integration with technologies such as UNF's steaming media server for embedding video
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Section 508 validation tools for ensuring ADA Compliance
Faculty and staff who maintain official university Web sites.
How to Request Access
E-mail the Webmaster
name of person, N number, and Web site for which access is needed.
How to Use