My Osprey Map
The My Osprey Map
is a tracking system to monitor degree progression for undergraduate students. Each Osprey Map consists of Schedule courses and Mile Marker courses.
Each Program/Major/Concentration combination must be defined by specifying the Schedule courses and Mile Marker courses.
- Provides a term-by-term sample schedule for each undergraduate academic program
- Guides students in the selection of courses each term
- Displays "Mile Marker" courses that should be completed before or by the end of each term
- Assist full-time students in planning undergraduate courses to facilitate graduation in four years
- Part-time students can follow mile markers bases on number of hours completed
Advisors, Chairs, Academic Roadmaps Administrator, Students