ITS has completed the review process and has selected a new campus wireless solution. Work on the deployment schedule is still in progress, but the first phase is expected to start during this academic year.
BlueJeans Video Conference Rooms
BlueJeans is the University's web and video conferencing solution that bridges together business and consumer video conferencing solutions, enabling faculty and staff to collaborate more effectively with students, colleagues, and others around the globe. During this year, ITS recorded the following statistics:
- 104,982 meeting minutes
- 3,949 people
- 1440 meetings
- 295 cities
- 11 countries
ITS guided and assisted multiple units to help improve the University's compliance efforts.
- Emergency Communications: Integrated camp recreation registration system with the University Emergency Messaging system (Blackboard Connect).
- Title IX: Implemented Campus Clarity for Title IX compliancy.
- FERPA - identified and resolved issues with a FERPA compliance incident in the learning management system with one specific vendor
- Title IV: Implemented financial aid compliancy upgrades, provided new automation for Financial Aid office
- Payment Card Industry: Compliance of all places that have credit card transactions, including IPTM shopping cart and Blackbaud BBNC
- American Disability Act: Advised and helped units take action on Web ADA compliance during web projects
- Non-Compete agreements: Worked with the learning management system team (Enterprise Systems, Business Services & CIRT)