Two-factor Authentication (Powered by Duo)
Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security for UNF applications designed to ensure that you're the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password.
After entering your UNF ID and password to access an application, you'll use your phone (or other device/option) to verify your identity. Then you'll be securely logged in.
What to know?
- Two-factor authentication is required to validate your identity before accessing most UNF applications.
- Students, faculty and staff have two ways to enroll with two-factor authentication (powered by Duo):
- Enroll using a web page. View the steps.
- Enroll using an email they receive from Duo, a third party vendor.
- Alumni and parents will not receive an email from Duo and will need to enroll by following the steps on this web page.
- Please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for additional information.