Fulbright for UNF Students

Graduating seniors who want to study abroad for a year before beginning graduate studies may apply for Fulbright scholarships.  Masters and doctoral level students may also Fulbright scholarships to conduct research abroad.  Fluency in the language of the country and a plan of study through a university is a requirement of some countries.  Fulbright scholarships pay for travel, tuition and a monthly stipend.


The Fulbright Program at UNF is administered by the Hicks Honors College.


Hicks Honors College





Students apply online in September for study during the next academic year.  Notification of the award is sent directly to the recipient, between March and June.  UNF is not notified until months after the recipients have been notified.


More information is presented on the website: