PC Prep Program - Application Process
1. Be a second or third year undergraduate student.
2. Have at least three semesters to complete before graduation.
3. Be in good academic standing (GPA = 2.0 or above).
Steps for Applying:
1. Review the Peace Corps Prep Student Guide.
2. Download and complete the Peace Corps Prep Student Application.
3. Submit the completed Application to the Peace Corps Prep Advisor, Dr. Tim Robinson (see "Contact" page).
4. Applicants will then be contacted by the PC Prep Advisor for an interview.