News & Upcoming Events
International Education Week 2019
Event: International Trivia
Location: UNF Boathouse, 58W/2600
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Description: Compete in this internationally themed trivia bowl! Bring your friends and have a chance to win prizes.
Event: Taco Bout Study Abroad
Location: First Year Advising, 2/1200
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Description: First and second years, let’s talk about how you can study abroad!
Event: Twisted Tuesdays
Location: Osprey Plaza
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Description: Join us to make an internationally themed craft with Osprey Life!
Event: Faculty and Exchange Visitors Reception
Location: International Center, 58E/2300
Time: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Description: International faculty and exchange visitors are welcome to a reception to celebrate international education.
Event: World Fest Village
Location: Coxwell Amphitheater
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Description: Enjoy free food and music from around the world.
Event: International Day with UNF Dining Services
Location: Osprey Café
Time: All day
Description: Come to support your international ospreys as their favorite recipes are showcased at Osprey Café!
28th International Dinner Dance 2019
The 28th Annual International Dinner Dance, A Taste of India held on Friday April 5th, at the UNF Field House, was covered in an article by UNF Spinnaker.
NEW! Are you a new international student applying to UNF? You may be eligible for a scholarship!
Study Abroad Info Sessions
International Center Conference Room, 58E/2300
Study Abroad Basics:
Every Tuesday, 3:30 pm
Every Friday, 11:00 am
(No session on Friday, October 11, 2019)
International Center Student Awards 2019
- The International Center will recognize one UNF international student and one UNF Study Abroad Alum of the year.
- Winners will be announced at the 28th Annual International Dinner Dance held Friday, April 5, 2019.
- You can apply yourself or nominate someone you feel is deserving of the award. If nominating someone, please email email@example.com with the individual's name and email address.
- This award program is open to current UNF students only.
- Completed Application Form.
- A copy of your resume (to include club activities, study abroad experiences, and volunteer work).
- Each application must be accompanied by one essay on "The Value of International Education" (typed, two full pages maximum, one side only, double spaced, times new roman, 12 pt font).
- Entries must be submitted or emailed to the UNF International Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, 5:00 pm on March 15, 2019.
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
All essays submitted will become the property of the UNF International Center and will not be returned. Submitted application implies consent for use of essay, in whole or in part, by UNF International Center public relations materials, including but not limited to displays, publications, flyers, posters, social media and website with attribution to the writer.
Download Application Form
Outstanding International Leadership Awards
Nominate a faculty member who has made a significant contribution to internationalizing UNF.
- Outstanding International Leadership Award for Full or Assoc. Professor
- Outstanding International Leadership Award for Asst. Professor, Lecturer, or Instructor
Nominate a USPS or Administrative staff member who has made a significant contribution to internationalizing UNF.
- Outstanding International Leadership Award for for UNF Staff