News & Upcoming Events
29th International Dinner Dance 2020
The 29th Annual International Dinner Dance, A Night in Athens held on Friday April 3rd, at the UNF Field House.
NEW! Are you a new international student applying to UNF? You may be eligible for a scholarship!
Study Abroad Info Sessions
International Center Conference Room, 58E/2300
Study Abroad Basics:
Every Tuesday, 3:30 pm
Every Friday, 11:00 am
International Center Student Awards 2020
- The International Center will recognize one UNF international student and one UNF Study Abroad Alum of the year.
- Winners will be announced at the 29th Annual International Dinner Dance held Friday, April 3, 2020.
- You can apply yourself or nominate someone you feel is deserving of the award. If nominating someone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the individual's name and email address.
- This award program is open to current UNF students only.
- Completed Application Form.
- A copy of your resume (to include club activities, study abroad experiences, and volunteer work).
- Each application must be accompanied by one essay on "The Value of International Education" (typed, two full pages maximum, one side only, double spaced, times new roman, 12 pt font).
- Entries must be submitted or emailed to the UNF International Center (email@example.com) no later than Friday, 5:00 pm on March 27, 2020.
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
All essays submitted will become the property of the UNF International Center and will not be returned. Submitted application implies consent for use of essay, in whole or in part, by UNF International Center public relations materials, including but not limited to displays, publications, flyers, posters, social media and website with attribution to the writer.
Download Application Form
Outstanding International Leadership Awards
Nominate a faculty member who has made a significant contribution to internationalizing UNF.
- Outstanding International Leadership Award for Full or Assoc. Professor
- Outstanding International Leadership Award for Asst. Professor, Lecturer, or Instructor
Nominate a USPS or Administrative staff member who has made a significant contribution to internationalizing UNF.
- Outstanding International Leadership Award for for UNF Staff