- Have a signed approved Study Abroad Trip Budget
- Check with travel clinic on immunization, etc.
- Visa requirements: case-by-case, contact International Center
- Submit any new contracts to the International Center (Please note, that anything that requires a signature needs to be routed through iContracts).
- Vendors and payments: : work with International Center to pay your vendors. You must have money in your agency account to make purchases.
Note: student travel expenses should not be paid on a Faculty/Staff's personal credit card. The University will not reimburse those funds, if on a personal credit card.
*See resources for more info.