UNF Mobile (App)
The UNF Mobile app is available for both the iPhone and Android. It allows you to perform all myWings functionality directly from your phone -- taking care of your University business when and where it is convenient for you. Content and functionality is personalized to your role within the University -- student, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and more.
The app is simple to install and use. In just a minute or two, you'll be able to surf the UNF website from a mobile platform and access all your favorite links.
Learn more about myWings.
- Take action on pending activities requiring your attention
- Access your records and accounts
- Access your UNF email
- Access your Canvas courses
- Register for classes or view your current schedule
- Pay your bill
- Subscribe to real-time emergency notifications
- Contact faculty and staff directly from the UNF directory
- Navigate the UNF map and get directions based on your current location
- Single sign-on to other University systems
Students, Applicants, Faculty & Staff, Alumni, Parents, and Patrons of UNF. Login with your UNF ID and password to access personalized services.
The UNF Mobile app is available free from iTunes Store or Google Play.
User must download and install the app on a supported mobile device.
- iPhone app is supported on the latest two major release versions of the iOS operating system
- Android is supported on the latest four major release versions of the Android operating system
Most features will require internet access; data charges from your provider may apply. Specific features may require that Bluetooth or GPS be enabled.
How to Request Access
How to Use