Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship
Each February, the University of North Florida honors the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with a scholarship luncheon. Proceeds from the luncheon provide for annual scholarships awarded to undergraduate students. The Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship serves to recognize the academic and service achievements of actively engaged students who best exemplify Dr. King's teachings through service and action. Selected recipients will receive a $1,000 scholarship to be used toward their UNF tuition. Any student who meets the following eligibility requirements is encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be UNF Undergraduate students who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Full-time (12 hours or more) student at UNF
- A cumulative GPA 2.5 and above at UNF
- Active member of university and/or community organizations
- Recipients must be present at the Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Luncheon hosted in February
- All other eligibility requirements are outlined in the application packet
Check back for the 2020 Scholarship Application during Fall 2019! Applicants will now have the option of submitting their application online.
Applicants must submit the following with their completed Application Packet:
The Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship application generally closes during the month of January each year.
For questions or concerns
about the scholarship application, contact the Intercultural Center for Peace at (904) 620-2475, email@example.com, or visit Building 2, Suite 2100.