Awards Overview and Criteria
Criteria common to all awards are:
- The nominee must have a history of good standing in his or her Human Resources personnel file.
- Members of the University community and external community partners may nominate employees.
- The nominator cannot be a relative of the nominee as defined in the Human Resources Personnel Program Policies and Regulations.
- The award will only be granted if there are qualified nominations.
- Award recipients must be currently employed at the time of the monetary reward distribution.
The deadline date, nomination packet and additional requirements for each award are listed on the Presidential Excellence Awards Program web page.
The Presidential Recognition and Reward Committee will communicate to the appropriate Director and Vice President the names of the nominees from their area. Directors and Vice Presidents (or their designee) may choose to withdraw the nomination packet.
Select an award below: