Honors Living-Learning Community
The Honors Living-Learning Community (LLC) is a collaboration between Housing and Residence Life and the Hicks Honors College to create a seamless transition between learning in and outside of the classroom for first-year Honors College students. Located in Osprey Crossings Q Building, students in the Honors LLC interact closely with other students and faculty to provide a well-rounded and engaging first-year Honors experience.
Eligibility & Course Requirements
- Be accepted into the Hicks Honors College
- Complete the Housing Contract & LLC and Interest Housing Application
- Enroll in the Honors Colloquium course for the Fall semester
- Live in Osprey Crossings with Honors LLC students
As a member of the Honors LLC you will:
- Meet and live with other Honors students
- Have the opportunity to interact with Faculty on an individual basis
- Be provided with opportunities to get involved in the UNF community (i.e. student organizations, campus offices, etc.)
Campus Partners & Who to Contact
The Honors LLC is a partnership with Housing and Residence Life and The Hicks Honors College. For more details on the Hicks Honors College please visit their website at https://www.unf.edu/hicks.
Director, Hicks Honors College
Coordinator for Educational Initiatives, Housing and Residence Life
Associate Director, Housing and Residence Life