- Step 1: Complete a Housing Contract, online through myHousing.
- Step 2: Select Living-Learning Community application and explore the available LLCs, including the expectations, agreements and commitments involved.
- Step 3: Select interested LLCs and complete the essay components for each
- Step 4: Submit the LLC application.
- Step 5: Check your UNF Email for acceptance, roommate and room selection information
Once received, your application will be reviewed by the appropriate LLC advisory council for a decision on admission. You will be notified via your UNF email account regarding your LLC admission status. Each LLC has its own review timeline, but most programs will review applications and begin making application decisions by early March. Admission decisions are for one academic year.
If you are admitted to an LLC, you will need to identify a roommate and select a room within the appropriate LLC building and floor during LLC room selection. Details regarding room selection will be emailed to you via your UNF email account.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, or the LLC has reached capacity, your housing assignment will be based on the preferences in your general housing application.
If at any point you wish to withdraw an application, or for questions regarding the general housing application, meal plans, payment information, etc., please contact email@example.com or call 904-620-4663.