Applications for 2017-2018 are now available on the MyHousing portal!
The Coggin College of Business Living-Learning Community (LLC) is for any first-year student who is interested in pursuing a career in business. Located in Osprey Crossings, LLC participants will have access to fellow students, faculty and staff who share and support your interest in being successful in your major/minor as a business student and future leader.
Experiences to Expect From Participating:
- Move-in early to participate in a required retreat that will help you get to know the faculty, staff, and students participating in the program.
- Special access to programs and events focused around professional and personal development relevant to your career goals in business.
- Live on a designated floor with other LLC participants.
- Take a shared class (GEB 1990- Advantage in Business) in the fall.
- Introduce the 8 different majors in the Coggin
College of Business
- Ease the transition process into college by building
essential competencies such as time management and critical thinking and introducing university resources such as
tutoring, academic coaching, supplemental instruction, skill workshops, and the
- Introduce components of the Coggin College of
Business including Study Abroad, the Career Management Center, Academic
Advising and other valuable resources
- Explore different career opportunities and the
necessary skills required in particular business fields
- Engage with key Coggin leaders – faculty, staff,
alums, upperclassmen – who can strengthen the educational experience
- Create a community of students who share similar
academic interests and professional goals
- Build an environment where students can have fun
while establishing an identity with the Coggin College of Business and the
University of North Florida
Still Have Questions? Contact us!
Assistant Director for Academic Support Services, Coggin College of Business
Assistant Director for Housing and Residence Life