Upper-Class Housing Information
Summer 2018 and Fall 2018/Spring 2019
Osprey Fountains is the available upper-class housing area for Summer 2018. Residents will be housed in the North Tower in 4 or 6 person suites. Private room and double room options are available.
Osprey Fountains, Osprey Village and The Flats at UNF are all available upper-class housing areas for Fall 2018/Spring 2019.
The Flats at UNF is a separate contract process than the one for Osprey Fountains and Osprey Village. If you are interested in residing at The Flats at UNF, visit The Flats at UNF webpage for detailed information on completing The Flats at UNF contract.
Consider The Flats at UNF if…
- You need year-round housing (11.5 month contract; fall, spring and summer )
- You want a traditional apartment living experience
- You appreciate the ability to make monthly rent payments
- You are a responsible resident who values independence
- You want traditional apartment living with an individual contract
The Flats at UNF may not be for you if…
- You do not anticipate the need for year-round housing (11.5 month contract; fall, spring and summer )
- You will be engaging in an internship, student teaching/practicum or study-abroad experience that will take you away from Jacksonville
- You will be graduating at the end of the fall or spring semester and plan to leave Jacksonville
To complete your Fall 2018/Spring 2019 housing contract please visit myHousing.