UNF Give & Go
April 19 - April 26, 2019
If you have items you don't need...Don't throw them out! Donate!
The following areas will be used to accommodate donation items for the Spring 2019 Move-Out Donations:
- Osprey Landing Y 1st Floor Lounge
- Osprey Cove T 1st Floor Lounge
- Osprey Crossings Q 1st Floor Lounge
- Osprey Fountains Aerobics Studio
- Starting 4/24 UHaul Van at Osprey Village D (Will use Clubhouse front desk for Textbooks and Food)
Items that can be donated include, but are not limited to:
- Clothes (all clothes in bags!)
- Furniture (in good shape)
All Items should be in usable condition!
*Laptops, cell phones, tablets, computers or other items containing a hard drive or storage device will be wiped and recycled by the campus ecycler*
*Please no Refrigerators*
Each donation site will have a donation box for UNOPENED non-perishable food type donations and hygiene products (no glass containers). These will go to the Lend-A-Wing pantry at UNF Hall. Items that can be donated to Lend-A-Wing:
- Unopened non-perishable items (Ramen Noodles, Mac & Cheese, Pasta, Cereal)
- Unopened hygiene products (Shampoo, Shower Gel, Shave Gel, Soap)
*No glass containers
Bins will also be available for textbook donations at each location.
For questions or assistance with large donation items, please contact Sam Lento at (904) 620-4679 or email@example.com.