The Osprey Clubhouse is a 14,000 square foot facility open all UNF students. We offer several amenities to the UNF Community:
- Multipurpose room (MPR) with audio-visual set up for computer podium(s), projector(s) and built in sound. Clubhouse MPR hosts up to 60 guests in the full arrangement, or two groups of 30 in the half-room arrangement
- Second story balcony overlooking the Osprey Cove and Village communities with limited space and furniture for small events
- 24/7 Clubhouse Game Room with arcade-style racing and basketball hoop games, billiards, ping pong, dome hockey, and lounge furniture
- Pita Pit operates 9:30 a.m. until 3:00 a.m. Pita Pit food service area is on the first floor.
- 3,000-square foot outdoor pool and 6,000-square foot pool deck
The Clubhouse is also designed to meet the needs of residential students in the core of UNF’s campus, with several resources and services available 24/7, in addition to those listed above:
- 24/7 Welcome Desk staffed by a Housing and Residence Life employee
- 24/7 access to laundry facilities for residents
- 24/7 access to mailboxes and package delivery
- Residence Hall Association (RHA) and National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) student leadership offices
Most amenities above are available for UNF students 24/7.
What is happening at the Clubhouse this Week?
Be sure to check out the Osprey Clubhouse Calendar!
UNF students are permitted to use the pool 7 a.m. to
10 p.m. daily. Register your access at the Osprey Clubhouse desk with
your Osprey 1Card.
- Pool hours: Open 7:00 a.m. Close 10:00 p.m.
- Warning – There is no lifeguard on duty
- Persons under 18 are not permitted in the pool
and pool area
- No diving or flips
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- No coolers
- No food or beverage allowed while in pool
- No glass or animals in fenced pool area (or 50
feet from unfenced pool)
- No chewing gum
- No running or horseplay in the pool area
- Shower before entering pool
- Bathing load 70 persons
- Pool maximum water temperature 104 degrees
- People with health problems and people using
alcohol, narcotics or other drugs that cause drowsiness
should not use the
pool(s) without consulting a doctor first
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs
may not use the pool
- Prolonged breath holding is dangerous and strictly prohibited
- No swimming allowed during severe weather, heavy
rain or when thunder and lightning can be seen or heard
- Do not swallow the pool water, it is
- Do not use the pool if you are ill with diarrhea
- Proper attire required at all times
- Residence Life policies are in effect
- In case of emergency medical service telephone
Osprey Clubhouse Images
Click to enlarge