IDH1923 Honors Colloquium; 1st year Hicks Honors students only
*This program has been granted a TLO (transformational learning opportunity), meaning that each student can potentially receive a $1,000 scholarship for participating. The Hicks Honors College may also award eligible applicants a separate $1,000 scholarship. Students could receive both, reducing the overall program fee to $900.
1. Review the faculty-led study abroad policies
2. Complete the Waiver & Release Agreement for Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs via UNF's International Center
3. Download the Use of Credits Form for Peru
4. Meet with an Academic Advisor to complete the Use of Credits Form
-To see how credits from this course may be used, please refer to our Master Use of Credits Form
5. Log on to MyWings to complete the faculty-led Study Abroad application under Online Forms (see this user guide for further assistance on the online application). You will need to SCAN the two documents above (Waiver and Use of Credits Form) into this application.
*You do not need to submit your passport copy in order to apply; you can re-enter your application once it has been submitted to upload your passport.
6. After submitting a complete (with the Waiver and Use of Credits Form) application, students will be contacted by a study abroad representative to set up an interview with the faculty leader responsible for the program. Students are responsible for contacting this faculty member within the week.
Dr. Jeff Michelman, Faculty Leader
Building 42, Room 3137
Dr. David Waddell, Faculty Co-Leader
Building 59, Room 3302
Melissa Tucker, Academic Advisor
Building 1, Room 1600
Erika Gallion, Study Abroad Advisor
Building 10, Suite 2125
Copyright © 2017 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Regulations | Consumer InformationWebsite Accessibility |