1. Review the faculty-led study abroad policies
2. Complete the Waiver & Release Agreement for Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs via UNF's International Center
3. Download the Use of Credits Form for Peru
4. Meet with an Academic Advisor to complete the Use of Credits Form
-To see how credits from this course may be used, please refer to our Master Use of Credits Form
5. Log on to MyWings to complete the faculty-led Study Abroad application under Online Forms (see this user guide for further assistance on the online application). You will need to SCAN the two documents above (Waiver and Use of Credits Form) into this application.
*You do not need to submit your passport copy in order to apply; you can re-enter your application once it has been submitted to upload your passport.
6. After submitting a complete (with the Waiver and Use of Credits Form) application, students will be contacted by a study abroad representative to set up an interview with the faculty leader responsible for the program. Students are responsible for contacting this faculty member within the week.
*No charges will be posted to your student account until after you have conducted the interview and been accepted by the Peru interview committee.